Anjaneyap offers 3 different models for building an offshore team: Outsourced Team-building, Build-Operate or Build-Operate-Transfer of teams, and Insourced team-building.
A conventional method of offshore model. Here, Anjaneyap builds teams in its focus areas of work, which will remain with Anjaneyap at the end of the project. This model is suitable for companies where IT is non-core, and who are looking for short-term cost-savings on non-critical work.
- » We build a team for you that remain with us upon project completion.
- » We provide Resources and Standard Infrastructure.
- » This model is suitable for typically short-term projects.
- » Requires minimal commitment
Build-Operate OR Build-Operate-Transfer of teams
This is a widely used model of offshoring. This model is most recommended where the client has a need for extended teams and the requirement is medium or long-term. Suitable for companies wanting to own the center some time and are today unsure of offshore plans.
- » We build a team for you, manage and transfer them at the end of the contractual period.
- » We provide the standard Infrastructure and create new facilities during the transfer.
- » We offer better IP protection and increased security on sensitive issues.
- » This model is suitable for Medium to long-term projects, with an option to own center.
This is an emerging model for offshoring and recommended for clients with long-term requirement.
Some advantages of this model are:
- » The team is on your payroll from day one. At offshore costs!
- » We lease or buy Infrastructure (included in the costs) for you, on need basis.
- » Better control on Intellectual Property (IP).
- » It is mainly suitable for long-term projects with higher commitments.